Wednesday 4 May 2011

Story board


My video will open with a close up of a note pad and the words Kate Rusby Cobblers Daughter will appear. I will then have establishing shots to show the audience the band, this will consist of mid length shots of the violin player and the singer
I will then add in photos of my mum. This will reflect upon the story within my lyrics as the photos resemble the stages within the story. I will also use a close up of the notepad and it will show a smiley face. This will help the audience understand the emotional situation the young girl is in. it will also adds a edgy theme to the video.
It will then change into a bedroom scene was we see the boy and girl holding hands and laughing together. He then kisses her on the cheek and she screams.
I will then add more photos this time of my mum and dad together this will show the journey that the young girl in the story is going through. It will then go to another close up of the notepad but this time has a confused face. This will indicate to the audience the young girl’s feelings.
I will then go back to the singer and violin player using a variety of different shots to add variety to the video.
The video will end with a close up of the notepad saying THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment